How Covid-19 has changed the way we work
The Covid-19 pandemic has meant that our work to prevent child sexual abuse has been needed more than ever. We have adapted how we deliver our services to ensure our vital work in keeping children safe continues and all credit goes to our staff who have worked tirelessly to reach even more people who need our services. Our priority remains the health and safety of our staff and beneficiaries.
We've been following government guidance continue to make sure that we take sensible precautions to keep everyone safe. Here is a summary of what we're doing to reduce risk.
Our offices are open and we have a mix of a blend of some office and home-based working and will keep reviewing this position, should any guidance change. Across all our sites and activities, we:
- reviewed our risk assessments, making them available to our teams and beneficiaries
- facilitated working from home, providing the right technology and guidance to do so safely
- re-established ventilation, daily cleaning, handwashing and hygiene measures as well as maintained sanitiser stations across the offices
- maintained a staff rota to spread attendance across the week
- refreshed all our guidance in light of restrictions being eased and made this available to all our teams
We are extremely grateful to our supporters, beneficiaries and our staff for their commitment and flexibility which has allowed us to offer an effective service to even more people. We will continue to do so both virtually and in person as we work to prevent child sexual abuse.
Sign up for news & updatesFill In Our Newsletter Form Here
To support our work to protect children, donate today.Donate Today