One and two-day child sexual abuse and exploitation training courses
We offer a range of one and two-day courses, which cover a variety of subject areas, and are suitable for all professions and sectors.
Our training helps organisations, professionals, frontline workers, volunteers and others working with children and families further their understanding of sexual abuse and sexual offending.
Safer recruitment – train the trainer workshop
7-8 March 2019
This course is designed for people who wish to become Safer Recruitment trainers. Accordingly participants will wish to:
- Develop their familiarity with Safer Recruitment materials
- Learn and practice the format of the Safer Recruitment training day
- Learn how to deliver the course
- Acquaint themselves with up-to-date exercises.
- The Safer Recruitment Consortium accreditation process requires that delegates are able to evidence experience in key areas before attending the Safer Recruitment Train the Trainer course. A delegate should have either a background in Child Protection, HR or school governance with some training delivery experience, or be an established trainer with experience of at least one of these key areas*
- THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS COURSE IS 27 February 2019
Register your interest
Sign up for news & updatesFill In Our Newsletter Form Here
To support our work to protect children, donate today.Donate Today