Risk Assessments and Intervention
Our specialist staff provide advice, risk assessments and intervention for adult male and female child sexual offenders, alleged offenders, and young people.
We also provide protective parenting assessments for non-offending partners and other family members, as well as impact and vulnerability assessments for victims of child sexual exploitation, including AIM2 assessments.
Download our Clinical Services Brochure that outlines our services.
We work across the UK
We provide a national service and are approved by the Legal Aid Agency to provide expert witness testimony to the family court.
We work with a variety of organisations and individuals
We accept referrals from a range of organisations, and provide a direct access service to members of the public who can make self-referrals.
We work with a range of organisations and individuals across the UK, including, but not limited to:
- Local authorities including children's services
- Police forces
- The family and criminal courts
- Solicitors and barristers
- CAFCASS workers and guardians
- The probation and prison service
- Health and mental health services
- Youth offending teams
- Young offender institutions
- Voluntary organisations and charities
- Faith communities
- The Disclosure and Barring Service
We deliver case specific consultancies, risk assessments and bespoke programmes of intervention. We can negotiate service level agreements and contracts with agencies as well as undertake spot-purchase pieces of work.
We specialise in complex, multi-handed and dual assessments.
- Assessments of and intervention for adult males suspected of sexually abusing children, or of downloading abusive material via the Internet
- Assessments of and intervention for parents of children who have been sexually abused, or whose children are deemed at risk of sexual abuse
- Integrated assessments of and intervention for the whole family
- Assessments for clients whose first language is not English and where an approved interpreter is required
- Assessments for clients who have hearing impairments and where an approved signer is required
- Assessments of and intervention for young people and children who engage in, or who are alleged to have engaged in abusive or inappropriate sexual behaviour
- Safeguarding assessments where there are concerns about someone's current or future employment
- Work with children and young people who have been, are suspected of having been, or are felt to be at risk of being sexually abused
- Assessments of and intervention for adult female offenders and adult women suspected of sexually abusing children
To assist in situations including, but not limited to:
- Family court proceedings, such as care proceedings or adoption hearings, private law proceedings, such as residence or contact disputes
- Local Authority decision making about the viability of family reconstruction
- Therapeutic work with children, young people and families
- Employers' decision making regarding employees against whom allegations of a sexual nature have been made
- Assessment and treatment of perpetrators, to manage and reduce risk and identify and meet treatment needs
- Management of male and female offenders in prison or under community supervision
- Applications for a Sex Offence Prevention Order
- Placement of children and young people known to pose a risk to other children
- Someone working in a professional capacity with children, such as a teacher, priest, social worker or carer has been the subject of allegations of sexual abuse or there is concern about conduct
We provide bespoke services for a range of clients and are happy to discuss any case involving child sexual abuse.
For more information, advice and fees, contact the Referrals Manager:
Sign up for news & updatesFill In Our Newsletter Form Here
To support our work to protect children, donate today.Donate Today