Adult Male Offenders
For many years we have helped the government manage high risk male sex offenders and can offer a range of services in relation to this group. We also offer services for adult female offenders.
- Programmes for delivery by offender managers with support from LFF staff
- Pre-release risk assessments to assist with resettlement plans
- Intervention for offenders on short licences before their supervision expiry dates
- Specialist assessments and intervention plans for offenders with complex issues including learning difficulties and post traumatic stress disorder who often struggle to engage in supervision
- Risk assessment advice on MAPPA level 3 offenders and individual work on their offending behaviour
- Specialist case advice and support to prison and probation staff in managing and working with sexual offenders
- Psychometric measures to help formulate supervision and risk management plans
- Managing Circles of Support and Accountability for ex-offenders being released back into the community
- Educational programmes for Internet Offenders and their families
- The Stop it Now! Helpline – 0808 1000 900
- The Get Help website - a self-help tool with a huge range of online resources, advice and support that will help you stop looking at indecent images of children. You will not be asked for any details that may identify you, and the website is completely anonymous.
For more information contact Simon Sauze on email@example.com or 01372 847160.