Coronavirus (COVID-19) update - 25th March 2020
We are continuing to monitor government advice as we navigate through the impact of the coronavirus on the vital services that we carry out.
The health of our staff, their families and our beneficiaries remain our top priority as we endeavour to deliver the best service we can in these challenging times.
You can still contact us as normal – at times you may have to bear with us, but we will get back to you.
• Our Stop It Now! helpline remains open and taking calls.
• We continue to offer an assessment and referrals service and can discuss the nature and method of that service with our referrers.
• Our face-to-face programmes delivery will be switched from group work to individual remote delivery for the next two months as a minimum.
• We remain able to respond to and discuss requests to engage in consultancy.
• Our services for young people will take a case-by-case decision on the type and nature of the intervention offered, so please do contact us.
• We have postponed all training events until the end of May and will be in dialogue with those wishing to receive our training about rescheduling once the disruption eases. We are also looking into ways of delivering training remotely.
• Our Scottish and Welsh operations remain open and delivering services in line with this update.
Please visit our contact page to find out who to speak to about our specific services.
We continue to keep the situation under review and will post updates should our position change.
The Lucy Faithfull Foundation is the only UK-wide child protection charity dedicated solely to preventing child sexual abuse.
We work closely with frontline workers and professionals such as police officers, social workers and education staff to ensure children are as safe as they can be.
We keep children safe in all our work.
We work with entire families that have been affected by sexual abuse including: young people with inappropriate sexual behaviours; adult male and female sexual abusers; victims of abuse and other family members.
Drawing on our expert knowledge, we offer a broad range of services for professionals and members of the public and we run the confidential Stop It Now! helpline.Read More
We provide a range of services for organisations, professionals and the public including: risk assessments and intervention; specialist consultancy; expert training and public education. We work with organisations, individual professionals and those who work with children and families as well as members of the public.Read More
Our child sexual abuse and exploitation training is delivered by experienced practitioners and tailor-made to meet your needs and the needs of your staff and organisation. We also deliver one and two-day courses that individuals can book.Read More
Stop It Now!
Our child sexual abuse prevention campaign and confidential helpline for any adult concerned about sexual abuse.Visit the Stop It Now! website
Our online resource for parents, carers and others who want to do all they can to protect children from sexual harm.Visit the Parents Protect! Website
Every day, children across the UK suffer sexual abuse, most commonly at the hands of someone they know. We work to prevent this abuse from happening in the first place - and to prevent it from happening again if it already has. With your generous help and support we can continue our work to protect children from sexual abuse.Read More
Featured News & Updates
Sign up for news & updatesFill In Our Newsletter Form Here
To support our work to protect children, donate today.Donate Today