Child sexual abuse and exploitation Specialist Consultancy
Our specialist staff can provide expert child protection and safeguarding advice and consultancy to any organisation including statutory, voluntary and commercial companies.
The bespoke service we offer means no two projects are the same. Some consultancy may be coupled with training and others may involve a review of policies and procedures. Whatever your needs, contact us to see how we can help.
Download our Clinical Services Brochure that outlines our services.
Case specific advice for statutory authorities
We assist child and public protection professionals to work through complex issues and develop clear and effective action plans. We can offer advice by telephone or through face-to-face sessions with case workers and involves a comprehensive review of case papers.
We help you take a fresh look at the case. Which is especially valuable where, for example, the issues are particularly complex and enmeshed, or where attitudes and problems have become entrenched over time, making it difficult to find the best way forward.
We can help case workers and their managers to arrive at an overall strategy and to equip them with a step-by-step plan of action. Some common themes are:
- Separating out the key issues
- Identifying what is getting in the way of progress
- Exploring different approaches
- Identifying and managing risk factors
- Harnessing protective factors
- Understanding and working with denial (offender, partner or family)
- Identifying resources to meet a range of needs
- Engaging non-offending partners and families
- Making and testing hypotheses
Who we work with:
- Social workers
- Team managers and family resource workers responsible for assessing risk, devising interventions and implementing risk management plans in families where child sexual abuse has occurred, or where risk is suspected.
- Probation officers
- Youth offending workers
- Public protection police officers responsible for working with sexual offenders in manage risk to children and to the public.
For more information and advice contact the Referrals Manager:
Sign up for news & updatesFill In Our Newsletter Form Here
To support our work to protect children, donate today.Donate Today