Stop it Now! Helpline and Campaign
Our Stop It Now! helpline is an anonymous and confidential service available to anyone with concerns about child sexual abuse, including:
- adults worried about the behaviour of other adults or children and young people
- those worried about their own sexual thoughts or behaviour towards children, including those with concerns about their online behaviour
- friends and relatives of people arrested for sexual offending, including internet offending
- any other adult with a concern about child sexual abuse - including survivors and professionals
Whatever your concern, our experienced advisors can offer confidential advice on what steps you could take.
For more information visit stopitnow.org.uk/helpline
Our telephone helpline offers a confidential service for people seeking advice and support. This means that when contacting us you do not have to give any identifying information such as address, telephone number or last name.
However, if you do give us identifying information and we are concerned that a child is at risk or a criminal offence has been committed which the police may not be aware of, we will have to pass on that information to the appropriate agencies.
Stop it Now! Scotland
Stop It Now! Scotland is our child sexual abuse prevention project in Scotland. We work to build public confidence in recognising and responding to concerns about the sexual abuse and exploitation of children.
We also provide support services to individuals and their families with problematic sexual thoughts and those who may be at risk of sexual offending. This includes those who are under investigation for internet offences. We believe that this is a critical part of preventing child sexual abuse. We also support friends and family members of individuals who are at risk of sexual offending.
Our goal is to work towards a Scotland where child sexual abuse is eradicated.
If you are based in Scotland we can be contacted on 0131 556 3535 during office hours. You can leave a message for a call-back if you want. You can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stop it Now! Wales
Stop It Now! Wales is our child sexual abuse prevention project in Wales. We work across the country to ensure that parents, carers and professionals are as best placed as they can be to protect children from sexual abuse and exploitation.
We work closely with local authorities, LSCBs, police, the Welsh government, the voluntary sector, families and communities.
We work to make Wales' children and young people safer by:
- disseminating information around preventative measures that adults can take to protect children from sexual abuse
- delivering child sexual abuse awareness seminars to parents and carers
- delivering child protection and safeguarding training to multi-agency professionals
If you are based in Wales we can be contacted on 07720 590129 or 07803 629628 during office hours. You can also email: email@example.com
Sign up for news & updatesFill In Our Newsletter Form Here
To support our work to protect children, donate today.Donate Today